PUBG Mobile Vikendi Map Release Date Leaked, Officially Hits Beta on Monday
The versatile form of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will allegedly get the exceptionally anticipated snow landscape delineate on December 20, as indicated by spilled fix notes acquired by numerous sites. The guide will initially be accessible for beta clients on Android and iOS beginning Monday, for only one day.
On Friday, any semblance of XDA Developers and Beebom professed to have gotten the fix notes for PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 refresh, which uncovered that Vikendi guide would go live at 5:30am IST (12:00am UTC) on December 20, and would be accessible in matchmaking 24 hours after the fact.
On Monday, the PUBG designer reported on the amusement’s legitimate Discord channel that the Vikendi guide would be discharged in the beta beginning 1:30pm IST (8am UTC) on Monday, December 10. It might be accessible for 24 hours in the beta.
The Vikendi delineate been accessible on Public Test Servers for PC since a week ago, with PS4 and Xbox One anticipated that would pursue soon.
Moreover, the refresh will likewise convey another snowmobile vehicle select to the Vikendi delineate, a snowball battle include for Vikendi’s Spawn Island.
Past the new guide, PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 refresh has a major matchmaking change: cross-server matchmaking. When you turn it on, you will be coordinated with players of a similar level on different servers, which should help diminish hold up times however it could affect execution.
Arabic joins the rundown of upheld dialects with the refresh too, while players can likewise gather every day by day compensate without a moment’s delay beginning with PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 refresh.
Here are the fix notes in full, by means of XDA:
New Map and In-game changes:
- Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map
- Will be available for download at 0:00 UTC on 20 DEC 2018, and available for matchmaking 24 hours later
- New weather mode added: Snow
- Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
- Snowball Fight added to Vikendi’s Spawn Island
- Added layout for players with large hands
- Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes (Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2018)
- Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players
- Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event center
- Shop’s first page has been tuned to underline subjects of each real refresh
- Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers
- Players that repeatedly exit matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time
- Players may now report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
- Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
- Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
- Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradable weapon finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
- Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes
- Added Arabic support
- Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat
- Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages
- New commands added to Quick Chat
For more update please visit our official site: www.myspaceoftime.com